Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sleeping dog awakes

I have been on night shifts so my blog and web page have suffered the brunt of it. I am on days off now and packing up to go camping in the Algonquin Rain Lake.Off for a 4 day adventure.

Me and 4 of my best pals and our dogs are going camping, canoeing, and portaging in the bush (well they are making our meals and bringing tents for us- so ruffing it is a term used loosely).This is a great way to bond with your dog, relax from the hustle and bustle of work ,and catch up with friends. There will be new people there to meet too and all the dogs are off leash.

The pack mentality for the dogs will be in full force and a chance to really test their obedience (please no bears).rarrrrrrI will be writing lots when I get back and be taking tonnes of pictures.

Check out the site its year round adventure for you and your dog and a fantastic way to keep in shape!http://www.dogpaddlingadventures.com

Catch you in a few days...

No comments: