Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Add another scrap to the bowl...

Just a quick update on what is going on behind this blog, outside of juggling a full time job, my two fuzzy pups, and holding onto what seems a diminishing social life... I am starting to put together my fitness classes. The primary reason to starting this site was to develop fitness classes that can be done anywhere in the world, with the only one piece of equipment -your dog!

I am hoping to launch my first class at the end of September 2008 and then be off and running from there. My classes will focus on burning fat, getting into that smaller pair of jeans (or collar for the pups) and doing it safely, plus a throwing a whole lot of fun into the mix. The classes are designed for a group setting but can be done individually as well. You will better bond with your dog, they will learn fun new skills, and both of you will no longer be "a little thick in the middle".

Keep checking in for updates to the launch date, and if you are interested in trying a free class contact me at dogfitness@gmail.com for info...

........until then you will have to keep pacing

No comments: