Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stylin dogs


I am a junkie for the newest toys and collars for my crew. Last year I was told about these collars and to check out the website- i fell in love. I ordered my first Blocky Dog set of collars for my Rion and Rugby. I retire my dogs collars once they pass (like a hockey hero only the fuzzy kind) so had to retire Rion's when I lost him in April. I love my dogs to match, so I got my second round of collars this spring for Rugby and Kona.

Blocky Dog collars are the most durable, functional, and stylish collars I have ever owned. You custom design each one, and there are tonnes of combinations to match the personality of your faithful buddy. I have no benefits of mentioning these collars (no kick backs) I am just sharing with you a collar that will last the life of your dog. I can't say enough about how they hold up to the mud, rain, and heavy play sessions between my 2. Rebecca and the Blocky Dog crew deliver a quality product that is worth every last penny.

Check out the site http://www.blockydogs.com

Above are my two sporting their stylish collars, and my baby Rion before I had to sadly retire it. 

FYI~I have another set of custom leashes on the way too (I'm pathetic I know).

No comments: