Monday, March 23, 2009

Get your running shoes on....


Spring is here!

Finally, after a long hard Winter, we see some green, the melting piles of snow, and nature waking up from a long sleep. With the waking of nature also come the movement of people and their fuzzy friends. The fair weather walkers have come out of hibernation, and dusted of their leashes and running shoes.

In a few weeks I will be starting up Doggyfitness classes again where 2 and 4 legged teams can get back into shape. I have made some careers changes that now allow me to open up my schedule for more time to do what I love- spend time with my dogs and exercise. I look forward to a busy Spring, Summer, and Fall with my 2 monsters and meeting lots of new people. I will be adding different levels of classes, and have regular classes so your dogs and you can achieve your fitness and fun goals.

Keep your eyes posted for upcoming classes and workshops!

See you soon

Sara
Rugby and Kona

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this time of year because I can go outside more often instead of being cooped up inside. One thing that helps to motivate me is running with my dogs as well. Seeing them go further pushes me to run a bit faster and increase my pace. Keep up the great work with your health and please stop by my blog sometime. The web address is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/.

Kashifrehman said...

I really enjoy this time of year because i go out side on walk or on window shopping and enjoy with my friends because these are the shiny days. I like your title you choose very appropriate words.

Unknown said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.
LSBF agent in Karachi | Study in UK

Unknown said...

I really admire your efforts there. You work hard on this blog. It's my favorite topic.

find doctor

sartaj faisal said...

Hello

Great post.

dockland

Anitaommer said...

It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
ideas that have never been done before.

Cctv Karachi | CCTV CAMERA IN PAKISTAN