Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Reflections

I have been tied up with my new work position, holiday shopping, gathering with friends, and of course walking the dogs. As times goes on, life is busier than ever- rushing to work, doing work around the house, tending to the family, and attending events. People today are more stressed, sleep less, and are always rushing somewhere. This holiday pay yourself and slow down, life passes by too quickly and the important things are often put on the back burner.

This time of the year is meant to spend with friends and family, reflect on our wealth, health, and share your life riches with people you care for the most. Looking back at 2008, this has been a year full of events in my life- I lost my rescued Rottie Rion to cancer, then gained Kona who was due to never have another Christmas. I have 2 new babies in the family, and my young niece is growing into a wonderful little girl. Family, health, and work has all had its ups and downs and now seem to be on track- for now.

I know I will be celebrating my Christmas holidays with Rugby, Kona and the rest of my non-fuzzy family and just enjoy their company (and not being rushed around). I look forward to many changes in 2009 for Doggyfitness, my other job, and continuing my adventures with my pups, friends and family.

Take care all and have a Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year.

Sara, Rugby, and Kona

No comments: